October 13 – 15, 2017
Limit: 10 participants
To register, click here:
Come explore Cape May and the beautiful coastline of the Eastern Shore. This is a beautiful time to visit as the summer crowds have gone home, but usually the weather is still warm enough to enjoy.
- Meet at 4pm on Friday, October 13, so folks can get introduced and get out and shoot Friday evening.
- Saturday will consist of a full day of shooting, sunrise to sunset. As the locations for each particular shoot will be dependent on the weather conditions, exact plans will be established on Friday evening. However, there are beautiful locations in the area, so we will have lots to do and see.
- Sunday will consist of an early morning shoot, returning to the hotel in time for checkout (approximately 11:00 AM).
Included in the Cost:
- Expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise
- Full days in the field shooting, with instruction provided as needed to elevate your photography
- Small tour size designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience
- Experienced location guidance
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip
- Video tutorials tailored to processing images captured on the trip
Not Included in the Cost:
- Lodging – although we have a block of rooms at a reduced rate.
Additional tour details will be provided upon registration.
We have blocked a section of hotel rooms for this event. The block will be held until August 2017. To receive specific hotel information and take advantage of our group rates, register soon!
777 total views, 13 views today