Pricing (5 nights) – 1 spot available!
August 9, 2018 to August 14, 2018
Maximum 4 Participants
$4250/person – $1000 deposit required to register.
Have you been thinking about Iceland but been put off by the expense. Well, we have designed a Best of Iceland tour that will get you to the iconic locations, while keeping costs reasonable!
Iceland is known as the landscape photographer’s paradise, with vast landscapes that are alien in their starkness. Here is a brief description of what you can expect:
- Quaint villages, churches, and amazing landscapes.
- Icelandic horses that greet you at the fence line and patiently wait for the images to be captured.
- South Eastern Iceland’s most beautiful waterfalls cascade from hundreds of feet above you.
- Icebergs drifting about the glacier lagoon, shifting and crashing as they make their way to sea.
- Massive cliff walls plunging into the ocean.
If it sounds amazing, it is because it is!
- Wednesday, Aug 8 – Depart continental U.S. to Keflavik/Reykjavik
- Day 1 (land on Thursday, Aug 9). This first afternoon you will have time to explore the beautiful small city of Keflavik. We will meet up around 5pm for a group dinner. Spend the night in Keflavik.
- Day 2 Transport to the area near Geysir, where we will explore the geothermal area and geysir, as well as various waterfalls and then head towards the South in the evening.
- Day 3 see Vik and various waterfalls in the South as we head towards the Glacial Lagoon.
- Day 4 we will further explore the southern coastline and the Glacial Lagoon, see the turf church, and more.
- Day 5 Transport back towards Reykjanes Peninsula, revisiting or finding new locations based on light and weather along the southern coast.
- Day 6 Return to Keflavik midday, tour ends in the afternoon.
Itinerary subject to change.
- Expert instruction and guidance in throughout Iceland.
- Small tour size designed t create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience.
- Interior transportation.
- Breakfast (including with the hotel accommodations).
- Transfer to/from Keflavik.
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip.
- Video tutorials tailored to processing images captured on the trip.
- Airfare to and from Keflavik.
- Any applicable visa fees and/or local airport fees.
- Lunch and evening meals (except for first night).
- Trip insurance (highly recommended).
All participants will have their own rooms, unless of course, you are a couple.
All participants are strongly advised to purchase travel protection insurance. Travelinsurance.com offers many different options from various vendors and allows for product comparison.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
Minimum number of participants is 2. If RRPT does not meet the required minimum, 100% of the deposit will be refunded. RRPT will not be responsible for booked airfare or other fees and expenses. RRPT will notify participants when the minimum number of participants has been reached. Please do not book your airfare until RRPT has confirmed the trip.
Participant Cancellation Policy:
RRPT requires written notice of your cancellation (email will be adequate), at which time the following fees are non-refundable:
- 60 days or less before the start of the trip – 100% of the fees paid are non-refundable
- 61-100 days – RRPT will refund your payment if we can fill your spot. If your spot is not filled, the deposit is non-refundable.
- 101-145 days – $500 non-refundable fee will be retained.
- 146+ days $100 non-refundable fee will be retained.
RRPT Cancellation of Photo Tour:
RRPT reserves the right to cancel any workshop if our minimum participant enrollment is not met or other unforeseen event. In the event we cancel a workshop, participants will be given the option to reschedule to a later date or receive a full refund. We are not however, liable for any expenses incurred including (but not limited to) costs such as airfare or accommodations, and for this reason will also recommend the purchase of trip insurance.
Non-shooting significant other:
For this trip, should you wish to bring along a non-shooting significant other, that individual would need to register as a full participant.
285 total views, 2 views today