April 15 – 19, 2018 – Sunday afternoon through Thursday morning
Explore the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains National Park. GMS NP has so much to offer, from landscapes to waterfalls, it’s simply amazing!
Cost: $1,195/participant – Early Bird pricing available until Nov 30, 2017 – $995/participant
Spring blooms, flowing rivers, reflections, bears, deer, and elk – Oh my! Depending on the weather, we may even get treated to the signature fog that moves through the mountain range or ice on Clingman’s Dome.
There is no better place than the Great Smoky Mountains to experience the change of the seasons from winter to spring. Trees changing from barren branches to lush greens, reflecting in the flowing rivers. Spring blooms, white and pink dogwoods, along peaceful dirt roads. In this tour we will experience all of this and more! Bring some waders with you to capture the flowing rivers from the middle of the river. Capture the historical cabins and mills in the area in the soft morning light and early morning fog. If conditions provide, we may even do some light painting one of the evening. This photo tour will have something for everyone!
Limit: 4 minimum participants, 12 maximum participants
- We will meet up on Sunday, April 15, around 2PM at the hotel and then head out to shoot through sunset.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, will be full days exploring the National Park and environs, with some time midday for lunch and R&R.
- Thursday, we will be up early, shooting the sunrise, returning to the hotel in time for checkout, (approximately 11:00 AM).
Included in the Cost:
- Expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise
- Full days in the field shooting, with instruction provided as needed to elevate your photography
- Tour designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience
- Experienced location guidance
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip
- Instruction on image processing as requested
Not Included in the Cost:
- Lodging – although we have a block of rooms at a reduced rate.
Additional tour details will be provided upon registration.
478 total views, 1 views today