April 15 – 19, 2018 – Sunday afternoon through Thursday morning
Explore the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains National Park. GMS NP has so much to offer, from landscapes to waterfalls, it’s simply amazing!
Cost: $1,195/participant – Early Bird pricing available until Nov 30, 2017 – $995/participant
Spring blooms, flowing rivers, reflections, bears, deer, and elk – Oh my! Depending on the weather, we may even get treated to the signature fog that moves through the mountain range or ice on Clingman’s Dome.
There is no better place than the Great Smoky Mountains to experience the change of the seasons from winter to spring. Trees changing from barren branches to lush greens, reflecting in the flowing rivers. Spring blooms, white and pink dogwoods, along peaceful dirt roads. In this tour we will experience all of this and more! Bring some waders with you to capture the flowing rivers from the middle of the river. Capture the historical cabins and mills in the area in the soft morning light and early morning fog. If conditions provide, we may even do some light painting one of the evening. This photo tour will have something for everyone!
Limit: 4 minimum participants, 12 maximum participants
- We will meet up on Sunday, April 15, around 2PM at the hotel and then head out to shoot through sunset.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, will be full days exploring the National Park and environs, with some time midday for lunch and R&R.
- Thursday, we will be up early, shooting the sunrise, returning to the hotel in time for checkout, (approximately 11:00 AM).
Included in the Cost:
- Expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise
- Full days in the field shooting, with instruction provided as needed to elevate your photography
- Tour designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience
- Experienced location guidance
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip
- Instruction on image processing as requested
Not Included in the Cost:
- Lodging – although we have a block of rooms at a reduced rate.
Additional tour details will be provided upon registration.
All participants are strongly advised to purchase travel protection insurance. Travelinsurance.com offers many different options from various vendors and allows for product comparison.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
Minimum number of participants is 4. If RRPT does not meet the required minimum, 100% of the deposit will be refunded. RRPT will not be responsible for booked airfare or other fees and expenses. RRPT will notify participants when the minimum number of participants has been reached. Please do not book your airfare until RRPT has confirmed the trip.
Participant Cancellation Policy:
RRPT requires written notice of your cancellation (email will be adequate), at which time the following fees are non-refundable:
- 60 days or less before the start of the trip – 100% of the fees paid are non-refundable
- 61-100 days – RRPT will refund your payment if we can fill your spot. If your spot is not filled, the deposit is non-refundable.
- 101-145 days – $500 non-refundable fee will be retained.
- 146+ days $100 non-refundable fee will be retained.
RRPT Cancellation of Photo Tour:
RRPT reserves the right to cancel any workshop if our minimum participant enrollment is not met or other unforeseen event. In the event we cancel a workshop, participants will be given the option to reschedule to a later date or receive a full refund. We are not however, liable for any expenses incurred including (but not limited to) costs such as airfare or accommodations, and for this reason will also recommend the purchase of trip insurance.
753 total views, 10 views today