Waterfalls and fall color in beautiful West Virginia! – SOLD OUT
October 5-7, 2018 – Friday afternoon through Sunday midday!
Explore beautiful West Virginia. Wild and Wonderful, West Virginia has so much to offer, from landscapes to waterfalls, it’s simply amazing!
$350/person required to register.
To go on our waitlist, please click here: waitlist
- Meet at 4pm on Friday, October 5th so folks can get introduced and then get out and shoot on Friday evening.
- Saturday will consist of a full day of shooting, sunrise to sunset, with a mid-day break for R&R and lunch. As the locations for each particular shoot will be dependent on the weather conditions, exact plans will be established on Friday evening. However, there are beautiful locations in the area, so we will have lots to do and see, such as: Dolly Sods, Lindy Point, Blackwater Falls. We will follow the best conditions and the best light!
- Sunday will consist of an early morning shoot, returning to the hotel in time for checkout (approximately 11:00 AM).
Included in the Cost:
- Expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise
- Full days in the field shooting, with instruction provided as needed to elevate your photography
- Small tour size designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience
- Experienced location guidance
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip
- Instruction on image processing as requested
Not Included in the Cost:
- Lodging – although we have a block of rooms at a reduced rate.
Participants will book their own rooms, using our discounted rate at a pre-select lodging.
Participant Information, Waiver, and Release – click here.
Non-shooting significant other:
For this trip, should you wish to bring along a non-shooting significant other, that individual would be more than welcome at no additional charge. Your guest would be welcome to join us for meals.
659 total views, 1 views today