Pricing (8 nights): $5500 – Sold Out
August 25, 2017 to September 3, 2017
Iceland is known as the landscape photographer’s paradise, with vast landscapes that are alien in their starkness. Here is a brief description of what you can expect:
- Quaint villages, churches, and barns speckle the countryside.
- Icelandic horses greet you at the fence line and patiently wait for the images to be captured.
- South Eastern Iceland’s most beautiful waterfalls cascade from hundreds of feet above you.
- Icebergs drifting about the glacier lagoon, shifting and crashing as they make their way to sea.
- Massive cliff walls plunging into the ocean.
If it sounds amazing, it is because it is!
- Friday, Aug 25 – Depart continental U.S. to Keflavik/Reykjavik
- Day 1 (land on Saturday, Aug 26). This first afternoon you will have time to explore the beautiful small city of Keflavik. We will meet up around 5pm for a group dinner. Spend the night in Keflavik.
- Day 2 and 3 Transport to the area near Geysir, where we will explore the geothermal region and geysir, as well as various waterfalls.
- Day 3 Transport to Snaefellsnes Peninsula where we will explore the rugged landscape of mountain ranges, coastline, cliffs, arches, churches, lighthouses, and waterfalls.
- Day 5 and 6 Transport further east, where we will explore the glacial lagoon, coastline, glaciers, icebergs on the beach, and waterfalls.
- Day 7 Transport to southern Iceland, where we explore numerous waterfalls, quaint villages, basalt cliffs, and coastline.
- Day 8 Transport to Reykjanes Peninsula, where we will visit the Blue Lagoon, the geothermal area, and rest up for our trips home.
- Day 9 Transport airport to Keflavik, for flights home.
Itinerary subject to change.
- Expert instruction and guidance in throughout Iceland.
- Small tour size designed t create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience.
- Interior transportation.
- Breakfast (including with the hotel accommodations).
- Double occupancy lodging.
- Water and light snacks.
- Lunches when in the field shooting.
- Transfer to/from Keflavik.
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip.
- Video tutorials tailored to processing images captured on the trip.
- Airfare to and from Keflavik.
- Any applicable visa fees and/or local airport fees.
- Lunch and evening meals (except for first night).
- Trip insurance (highly recommended).
All rooms consist of 2 twin beds. You will be paired with another participant of the same gender for lodging.
All participants are strongly advised to purchase travel protection insurance. Travelinsurance.com offers many different options from various vendors and allows for product comparison.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
Minimum number of participants is 4. If RRPT does not meet the required minimum, 100% of the deposit will be refunded. RRPT will not be responsible for booked airfare or other fees and expenses. RRPT will notify participants when the minimum number of participants has been reached. Please do not book your airfare until RRPT has confirmed the trip.
Participant Cancellation Policy:
RRPT requires written notice of your cancellation (email will be adequate), at which time the following fees are non-refundable:
- 60 days or less before the start of the trip – 100% of the fees paid are non-refundable
- 61-100 days – RRPT will refund your payment if we can fill your spot. If your spot is not filled, the deposit is non-refundable.
- 101-145 days – $500 non-refundable fee will be retained.
- 146+ days $100 non-refundable fee will be retained.
RRPT Cancellation of Photo Tour:
RRPT reserves the right to cancel any workshop if our minimum participant enrollment is not met or other unforeseen event. In the event we cancel a workshop, participants will be given the option to reschedule to a later date or receive a full refund. We are not however, liable for any expenses incurred including (but not limited to) costs such as airfare or accommodations, and for this reason will also recommend the purchase of trip insurance.
Non-shooting significant other:
For this trip, should you wish to bring along a non-shooting significant other, that individual would need to register as a full participant.
670 total views, 10 views today