June 11 – June 15, 2017 – Sold Out! To be on the wait list, click here.
Cost: $1195/participant – Early Bird, register before November 30, 2016 – $1050/participant!
Limit: 12 participants
The Palouse is a region in south eastern Washington that borders Idaho on the East and is bordered on its southern edge by the Snake River. Known for its production of wheat, lentils, and canola, the rolling plains of the Palouse are majestic, with varying degrees of greens, yellows and browns. Spotted with barns, old abandoned vehicles, and quaint towns, the Palouse is a photographer’s dream.
We will meet on Sunday, June 11, at 4PM at the hotel. From there we will head out for sunset. We will shoot full days on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, making sure we are in the right locations depending on weather forecast. We will break midday for some lunch and R&R as needed. On Thursday, we will be up early and shoot until midmorning, returning to the hotel in time for check out. A detailed tour itinerary will be provided about registration.
- Expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise
- Breakfast (including with the hotel accommodations)
- Full days in the field shooting, with instruction provided as needed to elevate your photography
- Tour is designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience
- Experienced location guidance
- Water and light snacks
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions through the trip
- Video tutorials tailored to processing images captured on the trip
- Hotel (We have secured a reduced rate for hotel rooms).
- Rental car or other transportation.
- Lunch and evening meals.
- Trip insurance (highly recommended).
419 total views, 3 views today