Road Runner Photography Tours offers guided photography tours and adventures for beginner to advanced level photographers who are passionate about photography, enjoy travel, and prefer learning new techniques in the field and not in the classroom. With our smaller group sizes, we are able to focus on our guests’ experience. We believe, no matter your experience level, you can improve your skills and maximize photography opportunities when you are in awe-inspiring, jaw-droppingly beautiful places. We go to great lengths in scouting and planning our itineraries to ensure you have a rewarding photographic travel experience.
Most photography tours include a significant amount of classroom instructional time. However, we believe that when you travel, it’s important to spend time in the field learning how to use gear and maximizing photography opportunities. We are always there to help folks get comfortable with their camera equipment and if needed with image processing, but the photography tour itself will be focused on capturing images! We created Road Runner Photography Tours to provide an alternative for photographers that prefer to focus on fieldwork. We believe that learning through practice, with camera in hand is the best way to develop skills.
What differentiates us?
- Our team has over 25 years of experience in photography and has been leading tours domestically and abroad for over 6 years.
- We keep our photography tours small, with generally 3-4 participants to each leader providing a great opportunity for learning.
- Our tours are competitively priced and our smaller group sizes allow more flexibility, which lets us to take our participants off the beaten track to explore the sights other tours can’t get to.
- We pre-scout our destinations and when needed have local guides with local knowledge of all the greatest locations!
- We do our best to accommodate our participants’ “I must have this image” moments.
Our tours and Meetups are for photographers who are looking to experience new places, build friendships, find photo-companions, and develop technique. Welcome to the Road Runner Photography Tours family!
To see more images taken from our events, see our Galleries here.
Our tours and Meetups are perfect for people of all different skillsets! If you are a beginner and need more assistance, then we are happy to help you learn and experiment with new techniques for capturing amazing images… let’s just focus on being in the field when doing it!! If you are more experienced, then let us show you all the great spots we have found and do the heaving lifting on your photography tour vacation!
We have some great photo tour locations scheduled, to find more information and register, click the links below!
87,858 total views, 3 views today