February 10 – February 18, 2024
Experience the Timeless Beauty of Cuba!
Join Road Runner Photography Tours for a “life list” adventure. We will spend 9 days/8 nights exploring Cuba and the surrounding villages, from Havana to Trinidad! In this immersive experience, you will experience Cuba’s amazing culture, historic cars, epic sea wall, as well as stunning landscapes as travel in to heart of the island. Beautiful and charming people, delicious food, epic photography, and amazing opportunities. With local hosts and guides, this is a tour not to be missed.
You will enjoy:
- Flights from Miami to Cuba and back, as well as Visas. You will need to book your own flight to Miami, making sure to arrive on Friday, February 9, for our morning flight to Cuba on February 10.
- All meals, and 2 beverages per each lunch and dinner (local beer, bottled water, soft drinks, house wine, local rum cocktail). Bottled water will be available all day.
- Access to and dinner at la Fábrica de Arte Cubano (FAC)/After Dinner tour La Fabrica (which night TBD)
- All entrance fees.
- Private transportation, with local experienced driver.
- Accommodations near our shooting locations, double occupancy lodging with breakfast.
- Bilingual photographers to guide us in country, with experience with capturing images is this unique location.
- Full days in the field shooting, with expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise for an enhanced learning experience.
- Tour designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience.
- Instruction on image processing as requested and feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip on how to capture your ideal images.
- Water for guests
- Gratuities for meals, guides & drivers
Cost $6,975/participant, Single Supplement – $950
To reserve your spot, a $1000 deposit is required. To register, use our contact list by clicking here.
Guides: Jason Mauricio, Denise Silva, and Geff Bourke
This trip is focused on immersing ourselves in Havana and the surrounding environs; getting away from the tourist areas and trying seeing what the heart of Cuba holds. We will see highlights like the Malecon and have some opportunities for model work, but mostly this trip will be about exploring the neighborhoods of Havana. We will be taking a day trip to Viñales to see the tobacco farms as well. Our Cuban guides are professional photographers who know the neighborhoods and will be there to facilitate our needs, including translating conversations with locals. This is a rare, not to be missed, opportunity to immerse oneself in Cuban culture.
Weather in Cuba in February is generally lovely, with warm, not hot temperatures. However, weather can be unpredictable and strong winds, rain, and cooler temperatures can occur as storms move through. So, bring a variety of clothing, including a rain resistant jacket, hoodie, etc. Also bring good shoes for walking, as we will be cover a lot of ground in town.
- Any baggage fees not included in the flight
- Activities not included in the itinerary (i.e. Jazz club, etc)
- Drinks in excess of what is allotted in the meals.
- Other expenses of a personal nature: (i.e. Souvenirs)
Participants are strongly advised to purchase travel protection insurance. This insurance should cover medical, evacuation, Covid-19, in addition to trip cancellation, etc. Travelinsurance.com offers different options from various vendors and allows for product comparison.
Participant Information, Waiver, and Release – Will be sent upon registration
Healthy Packing List – click here.
320 total views, 1 views today