The Palouse! – June 9 – June 13, 2019 – 1 spot!
Experience the beauty of grain growing region of the U.S.!
To register, click here: Register Now
The Palouse is a region in south eastern Washington that borders Idaho on the East and is bordered on its southern edge by the Snake River. Known for its production of wheat, lentils, and canola, the rolling plains of the Palouse are majestic, with varying degrees of greens, yellows and browns. Spotted with barns, old abandoned vehicles, and quaint towns, the Palouse is a photographer’s dream. This photography tour has it all!
Don and I have covered over 1800 miles of roadways through the Palouse and we have mapped out every cool barn, vista, and abandoned vehicle we have seen. We will share these treasures with you, as we will traversed this amazing area for 4 days. We will experience memories of days gone by and of the farming industry today. The tapestry of the fields is stunning when looking down on the Palouse from the mountain tops. Each year the landscape of the Palouse changes, with the changing of the fields and crops planted. No two years are alike! You will enjoy:
- Expert instruction, geared to your level of expertise.
- Breakfast (including with the hotel accommodations).
- Full days in the field shooting, with instruction provided as needed to elevate your photography.
- Tour is designed to create a fun and interactive environment that enhances your individual experience.
- Experienced location guidance.
- Water and light snacks.
- Feedback and image critiques and helpful suggestions throughout the trip.
- Instructional help with processing images captured on the trip.
- Hotel (We have secured a reduced rate for hotel rooms).
- Rental car or other transportation.
- Lunch and evening meals.
- Trip insurance (highly recommended).
All participants are strongly advised to purchase travel protection insurance. Travelinsurance.com offers many different options from various vendors and allows for product comparison.
Participant Information, Waiver, and Release – click here.
Healthy Packing List – click here.
Back to Top of Page: The Palouse!
1,773 total views, 3 views today